Once again, Lille Grand Palais, conference and exhibition centre in Lille, northern France will be exhibiting at IMEX in Frankfurt am Main (19-21 May 2015).
We turned 20 last year and are starting our third decade! Now, more than ever, we are full of ideas and enthusiasm and are ready to welcome you in the FRENCH booth under the Lille Region/Lille Grand Palais banner.
What do we have to offer?
- Accessibility: We are located in the heart of the art and historical city of Lille, just steps away from both train stations (less than 10 minutes’ walk)
- Accommodation: At a walking distance you’ll find 2,500 hotel rooms from 3 to 5 stars. The greater Lille offers more than 8,400 hotel rooms in all categories.
- Experience: We have 20 years of experience in holding conferences, conventions, meetings, exhibitions and shows.
- Notoriety: The venue was designed by the famous Dutch architect Rem Koolhaas. He also built the Guggenheim museum in Las Vegas, Casa de Musica in Porto, Dutch embassy in Berlin…
- Flexibility: it is our motto. The venue is built in such a way that you can feel at home whether the event gathers 200 or 3,000 people.
- Youthfulness: Lille is a university destination. We welcome more than 100,000 students a year. The nightlife is therefore dynamic, thrilled and joyful.
- Gastronomy: After the event your delegates and exhibitors will love eating in one of our 2,000 restaurants and bars. The city centre is mostly pedestrian which makes it even more enjoyable to stroll along.
Furthermore we would like to invite you to our traditional French Happy Hour Party, to announce the 2016 European Football Cup. On May 19, 2015 in Frankfurt am Main, from 5.00pm till 7.30pm you will have the opportunity to get together, and network with French exhibitors and other corporations whilst enjoying French music, food, wine and champagne. Last but not least, our surprising special guests will be present throughout the duration of the evening.
For registration please contact email@example.com.
Looking forward to seeing you @ IMEX, booth n° D200.
Kindest regards, Cécile Hodson, International Development Manager
Lille Grand Palais