What exactly is the role of Eurasanté ?
Eurasanté is the economic development agency for the health and life science sector in the Lille-Nord Pas de Calais region. We are also responsible for coordinating the NSL research & innovation cluster covering Nutrition, Health & Longevity. Our objective is to ensure progress in the field of food science research and help combat public health problems.
How does that work in practice?
The idea is to motivate both the private sector and healthcare professionals. All this takes on a practical form at events like the NutrEvent Convention where we bring academics together with industrialists from the food sector in an exchange of ideas & best practice.
NutrEvent, shaping the future of Nutrition & Health
This 2nd edition of NutrEvent takes place at Lille Grand Palais Convention Centre, 15-16 June
NutrEvent is the first major event entirely dedicated to innovation & research in the field of Nutrition & Health. NutrEvent gathers all the key actors involved in the innovation process (academics researchers, R&D directors, business development managers, marketing managers, service providers…) with one objective in mind: to foster and promote collaborative research between private and public sectors in the field of Nutrition & Health.
NutrEvent 2011 combines a wide range of different activities:
- NutriPartnering: NutrEvent’s business partnering scheme is at the heart of the event with a potential of 15 prescheduled one-to-one meetings a day
- NutriConference: the conference programme entitled ‘Innovate from A to Z’. From market trends to regulatory affairs, it is divided in two parallel tracks on the following topics: ‘Gut Health & the Immune System’ and ‘Cardio-metabolic diseases and weight management’.
- NutrExpo, an international exhibition with more than 100 exhibitors.
- NutriCareer, a career fair giving access to a dedicated conference dealing with the emergence of new jobs in Nutrition & Health and a job-dating session.
- NutriAwards, a new initiative aiming to reward a business start-up, an innovative SME and 3 scientific posters dealing with Nutrition & Health.
“NutrEvent provides an important forum to discuss science, innovation and marketing”, points out Nico Van Belzen, Executive Director of ILSI Europe.
Key figures for NutrEvent 2011:
- 1500 delegates
- 50% international participation
- 100 exhibitors
- 60 speakers
- 15 conferences
More info: www.nutrevent.com