For over 20 years, the Métropole Européenne de Lille has supported and united the innovative sectors of its territory. A desire that aims to support the transformation of its economy, promoting new factors of competitiveness and attractiveness.
6 CENTRES OF COMPETITIVENESS HAVE BEEN CREATED :
- UP-tex, a division specialising in innovative textiles
- Nutrition-Health-Longevity, centre specialising in health and nutrition: the Biofit convention dedicated to the transfer of technologies into collaborations and innovations in the field of life sciences organised at Lille Grand Palais.
- I-Trans, specialised centre for sustainable land transport and logistics : The Sifer trade show is the only btob international rail exhibition in France that has both manufacturers and suppliers. It is organised in Lille Grand Palais.
- Picom, competitiveness centre for Lille trade industries : the Conext trade show which is a smart trade show organised in Lille Grand Palais
- Matikem, a centre focused on the fields of green chemistry and materials ;
- Team 2, a centre focused on innovation for the circular economy.
6 SITES OF EXCELLENCE :
- Euralille, a leading business district and first class tertiary centre : located in the heart of the railway “hub” with a surface area of over 740,000 m²
- Eurasanté, a centre dedicated to the biology/ health sector : located in the heart of the third top health centre in France.
- EuraTechnologies, a centre dedicated to Information and Communication Technologies: place of convergence of actors, projects and innovations of the new technology sector…
- Haute Borne, High Quality Environmental Science Park : hosts research laboratories and innovative companies.
- Union, a treasure for textiles and image subsidiaries
- Plaine Images, site of excellence : cluster dedicated to digital imaging and creative industries