POLICY OF PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
SAEM Lille Grand Palais is concerned about the protection of personal data and the privacy of anyone who accesses its website. We are also aware of the need to allow anyone to maintain control over their personal data.
1. Data controller: who collects personal data?
The controller is the operating company Lille Grand Palais, a public limited company with share capital of € 2,700,000.00 located 1 Boulevard des Cités Unies 59,777 Euralille – LILLE, registered with the Trade and Companies Register of Lille under the number 401 713 920 -N ° VAT FR 95 401 713 920.
2. Personal Data: What types of data are collected and for what purposes?
The concept of “personal data” means any information relating to a natural person identified or who can be identified, directly or indirectly, by reference to an identification number or to one or more elements that are specific to him.
When Lille Grand Palais collects your personal data, this collection is carried out in a fair and transparent manner thanks to the presence of information or reference to this Policy, via either the registration entry field in our calendar or an email receipt (quote request or request of contact or candidatures), either during your navigation on our site.
Lille Grand Palais undertakes to collect your personal data only for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes and not to treat the data in a way that is incompatible with these purposes.
Lille Grand Palais can be brought, on the basis of your consent that you can withdraw at any time, to process your personal data to fulfill the following purposes:
– an inscription to our agenda (email address)
– a quote request made by email (type of events, desired date, organizer, e-mail, free field, title, surname, name, phone number)
– a contact request made by email (Civility, first name, last name, email, telephone)
– a job application made by email (First name, last name, email, department concerned, CV, cover letter)
– the operation of the website (operating cookies and statistical analysis cookies): to find out more and manage your cookie settings, consult our Cookies Management page.
3. Recipients of personal data: who has access to your information?
Only members of the staff of the relevant departments of Lille Grand Palais, have access and process your personal data, especially for CVs and applications. Lille Grand Palais may exceptionally use its internal technical service or French technical service providers for maintenance of its Information System (IS) and data servers. The latter are contractually obliged to respect the confidentiality and the security of the data. Lille Grand Palais also undertakes not to sell, rent or transfer your personal data to third parties without your consent.
4. Shelf life: how long are kept, your personal data?
As part of a quote request by email (BtoB frame) or a request for contact by email or registration on the agenda, the information is kept for a period of 3 years from the collection or last contact from the data subject.
For applications for a job offer, CVs and cover letters are kept for a maximum of one year from receipt. For unsolicited applications, information is kept for a maximum of one year from receipt.
Cookies deposited on your computer during your visit on the www. lillegrandpalais.com (after acceptance by you), are automatically deactivated 13 months after the filing date.
5. The rights of individuals: what are your rights regarding the processing of your personal data and how to exercise them?
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 on the protection of personal data, you have the following rights to your data: right of access, right of rectification, right to erasure (right to be forgotten), right of opposition, right to limitation of treatment, right to portability. You can also set guidelines for storing, deleting and communicating your personal data after your death.
You may object at any time to the processing of data concerning you:
– for prospecting purposes without justifying any particular reason,
– for all other purposes, for reasons relating to your particular situation, unless Lille Grand Palais demonstrates that there are legitimate and compelling reasons that prevail over your interests and rights and freedoms, or for the recognition, exercise or defense of rights in court.
In general, to exercise your rights, thank you to send your mail to the attention of the DPO, Lille Grand Palais, 1 Boulevard des Cités Unies 59 777 Lille or by email at email@example.com, by joining a ID copy (to prove that you are the beneficiary of the right).
If you no longer wish to receive the Lille Grand Palais agenda, you can simply unsubscribe by clicking on the link provided in each email.
Subject to a breach of the above provisions, you have the right to lodge a claim with the CNIL.
6. Protection of the personal data of minors
The Lille Grand Palais website is not intended for minors under 15 years old. That’s why we do not collect or store personal data about minors under the age of 15, without obtaining verifiable parental consent, knowing that the parents of the child will be able to request information about their child. child and ask for its removal.
7. Cookies Policy
In case of modification of this Policy by Lille Grand Palais, or if the law requires it, it will be published on our website www.lillegrandpalais.com and will be effective as soon as it is published. Therefore, we invite you to refer to it at each visit to read the latest version available on our website. For any information on the protection of personal data, you can also consult the website of the National Commission for Computing and Freedoms (CNIL) www.cnil.fr